New Student Orientations
FALL 2021 ORIENTATION
This Orientation program is to help our newest Bears become familiar with our campus while gearing up for academic success. The program consists of a one-day orientation in which the new students meet their faculty and classmates as well as important staff at St. Joseph’s College. New students will observe various workshops on campus resources, meet other new students and given time to finalize your last minute needs before the semester begins. New Student Orientation includes both First Year and transfer students.
Monday, August 30, 2021
Virtual Live Session – Zoom Webinar
During the Virtual Event, you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear welcoming remarks from the College President and Senior Leadership.
- Learn about Student Life and Involvement Opportunities.
- Have your questions answered.
Link to the orientation program will be sent in an email prior to the event.
This virtual orientation is for both first year and transfer students.
First Year Student On-Campus Session
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. – We invite students to register for the time of their choice.
Please note capacity in each session is limited, spots are first come first serve
You will have an opportunity to:
- Hear welcoming remarks from the Office of Student Life and Student Government Association.Meet fellow students.
- Meet fellow students.
- Meet your orientation student leaders and learn more about the student college experience.
- Start building your legacy.
Students are required to register for both sessions. Please use the link below to register for the Zoom webinar and the on-campus session.