Please read the following information very carefully if you intend to drive to St. Joseph’s College and you are requesting a tag to park in the student lot at The Hill Center during the Fall 2018 semester.
Fall 2018 Parking Applications will be posted and can be submitted to the Student Life Suite, Tuohy Hall Room 101, beginning
Monday, July 30th, 2018 at 10 am.
Tags are issued on a first come, first served basis.
To receive a Parking Tag you must submit the following:
- A completed parking application.
- A copy of the registration(s) for the car(s) indicated on the application.
- A copy of your class schedule.
- $50 Fee for daytime students, Monday – Friday (Students who have classes that begin before 4:30 p.m.) The daytime pass covers those daytime students who also have evening/weekend classes. Only students with a full-time course load for their program of study will be issued a daytime pass or $25 Fee for evening/weekend students (Students who have classes beginning after 4:30 p.m. or on the weekend).
To submit the application in person 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday:
Go to the Business Office to pay either by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card and bring the receipt to the Student Life Suite. The check or money order should be payable to St. Joseph’s College.
- Please include your STUDENT ID NUMBER found on your ID Card in the memo section of the check or money order.To pick up your parking tag, you will be required to have your SJC ID card with you.
- To pick up your parking tag, you will be required to have your SJC ID card with you.
While you are permitted to mail in the application, please be advised that students will be coming in to drop off their applications in person. You may send someone as your proxy as long as they have all 4 (four) requirements.
If you must apply by mail: DO NOT SEND CASH!
- The check or money order should be made out to St. Joseph’s College
- Please include your STUDENT ID NUMBER found on your ID Card in the memo section of the check or money order and mail everything to:
St. Joseph’s College
Attn. Student Life
245 Clinton Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Students may pick up their parking tags starting on Wednesday, September 5 at 10 a.m.
Note that the parking lot will be open to everyone for the first week of school, regardless of parking tag status.
If you do not pick up your parking tag by Tuesday, September 11 at 6:30 p.m. it will be released to those on the waiting list.
* Please be advised that large vehicles (SUVs, Mini Vans, etc.) that are 5 ft. 8 in. will not fit in the lot.
In the event that parking tags are sold out, a waitlist will be created and tags will be distributed in the order they were received.
Being put on the waitlist does not guarantee that you will receive a parking tag.
Submission of an application for parking does not guarantee a parking space. The Hill Center parking, (which is under the building), operates on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Parking spaces are limited. In order to maximize all available space, we use a lift system supplemented by valet parking. Attendants are present for all hours of operation including weekends and evenings. We ask for your patience at the start of the semester.
Please read the following carefully. Parking tags must be displayed from inside rearview mirror when entering the facility and while parked.
You may be required to show an SJC ID card to enter the parking area.
Do not leave any personal items in the car. The College is not responsible for any loss of property in your vehicle or for damage to your vehicle while in the parking area or while driving or parked in any area near the College.
Vehicles 5ft. 8in. and over will not be admitted due to lift system.
IMPROPER USE OF TAG AND/OR FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIVES FROM AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF PARKING PRIVILEGES. Inquiries or complaints should be directed to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership or to the Director of Campus Security.